How can I receive my parcel at my Pick Up Point?
- To receive a parcel at a Pick Up Point, you will have to register yourself on mypup.nl or via the app. You will be assigned a delivery code when registering
- Then select ‘Delivery to a different address’ to finalise your purchase.
- Now enter your MYPUP details
- Name: MYPUP delivery code (This is the delivery code you received at your registration)
- Address, postal code, town: Your Pick Up Point delivery address appears at the home page after log-in.
- As soon as we have received and registered your parcel, we will send you an email informing you that your parcel has arrived at MYPUP.
- Your parcel will directly be delivered, by courier, to your Pick Up Point locker. You will receive a text message and/or email with the locker number and an unique access code to enable you to open the locker and to collect your parcel. You can also open your locker using the MYPUP app.
How long will it take before my parcel will be available at the Pick Up Point?
If your parcel is received by MYPUP before 1pm, it will be delivered to your Pick Up Point at the same day before 6pm (subject to delays). If your parcel has arrived at MYPUP after 1pm it will be delivered to your Pick Up Point on the next working day.
How long will my parcel be available at the Pick Up Point?
Your parcel will be available for you until you had the chance to collect it, which generally means within 48 hours, or two work days. If this time slot has elapsed, MYPUP could decide to retrieve the parcel. You will off course be informed in advance if MYPUP decides to do so.
What should I do if I have not been able to collect my parcel at my Pick Up Point?
If you are on holiday or fell ill, please duly inform us and we will extend your access to the locker or provide for another appropriate solution!
You will receive a notification by email about your non-collected items.
Why is my parcel delivered to another Pick Up Point at my location, and not to the Pick Up Point I indicated in my account?
If your location has more than one Pick Up Point, it could well be possible that one of them is full. In this situation we endeavour to registrate your parcel at the Pick Up Point with available lockers, allowing you to still collect your parcel on the same day.
What information should I provide if I cannot enter my user name at a website, because it, for instance, contains punctuation marks?
If you are not able to enter your user name due to the above-mentioned reason, please fill in your real name. If your account shows your name too, we are able to link your parcel to you and still deliver it to you after it has arrived at MYPUP.
What are the maximum dimensions of the parcel that can be delivered to a Pick Up Point?
Each Pick Up Point has lockers in various sizes. The largest locker is 60 cm deep, 40 cm wide and 70 cm high and has space for a basic removal box. Please take this into account when you do your order.
What happens if my parcel does not fit into the Pick Up Point locker?
- Should your parcel be too large, too heavy or not easy to transport, mypup reserves the right to refuse the packages and send back to the shipper.
- If your parcel does not fit into the Pick Up Point locker, however, is easy to transport, we will arrange for other suitable delivery options. You will be contacted by email or phone to discuss the possibilities. The most common option is that the parcel delivery driver contacts you by phone when he is at your office to ask you to pick up your parcel directly at the car.
How do I open my locker at the Pick Up Point?
You open your locker using the MYPUP app. You also receive an unique code to open your locker via text message and email, as per the details you have provided when registering your account.
What should I do if I have not received a receipt code?
In the event that you are not able to open your locker using the app, you have not received the receipt code or you have lost it, please contact MYPUP on +31 (0)85 001 37 17 or via email@example.com.
How can I update or add to the details in my account?
To amend or add information to your account, please log in on mypup.nl. Subsequently click on your profile at the top right-hand corner and you can start amending or adding to your details.
Is it possible to change my delivery code or user name?
No, it is not possible to adjust your delivery code or user name.
Why is the MYPUP address different to the physical location of the Pick Up Point?
Each parcel that you wish to receive, return or dispatch via MYPUP is collected in the receipt and distribution centre of MYPUP. From here, MYPUP ensures that your parcel will be delivered at the right location.
What does delivering, dispatching and returning parcels via MYPUP cost?
It is free of charge to register at MYPUP. Using MYPUP will also cost you nothing. You will, however, be charged for dispatching parcels and registered mail. When you are logged in, you can find our prices under ‘dispatching’.
How do I get a Pick Up Point at our office?
We are happy to visit you and inform you on the possibilities to have a Pick Up Point at your office(s). Please feel welcome to contact us to make an appointment on +31 (0)85 001 37 17 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I use the Pick Up Point in a building nearby?
No, a Pick Up Point is intended solely for people who have access to the building.
Does MYPUP have an app?
Yes, you can download our app in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. You can use the app to register, to submit your parcel for dispatch and to open your locker.